Pl join hands for justice.
Dinesh vyas
I m dinesh vyas member of bharat cine n t.v
writers association -actor creative director
astrologer vaastu consultant priest of
hanumanji temple i was in touch with
honourable Shri Amitabh Bachchanji from oct
2007 to introduce myself through him as a
script writer-actor-creative director- in
bollywood. I had sent c.d. having a latest
version of film story of a young man who is a
journalist and - my photograph to
shri Amitabh Bachchanji on 18-03-08 through
speed post at 12-52 p.m. vide
receipt no. BP EG 720650525IN. After that I
reminded and
requested him to send compensation and an
agreement from the producers/directors of the
said film as per my earlier corrospondance &
telephonic conversation. But there was no
response.then in 2010 rann film was released
and i came to know from reliable sources that it
was produced from my story- without paying
any compensation n taking any written
permission.I immediate approached abcl to clarify
the issue. I received written reply from rajesh
yadav(p.a to amitabh bachchan) in 2010 copy
of which is included herewith.i was misguided
by abcl
(Amitabh Bachchan House Address – Jalsa,
B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road,
Juhu, Mumbai – 400049, Maharashtra, India
Amitabh Bachchan Phone Number –
022-26206162, 26207579) madhu mantena of
rann film producer ( Phantom Films Contact
Details
J/6, Hemlata Aditya Bungalow,
Opp. Fairie Land High School, Millat Nagar,
Off. Lokhandwala Back Road,
Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra
Email id - website@phantoms.in
Phone Number - +91 7506149397)
I also sent Legal notice in 2012 but till today i
m waiting for justice.my 12 yrs film career( including golden opportunities of my life was
spoiled ) n i suffered heavy financial loss n
mental agony i m fighting against those white
collar criminals n bootlegars who deliberately
not giving my rights. I request Cbi guj-intl human rights
commission to regd complaint in this matter to
give me justice. if any of my family members
found dead by any reason then amitabh bachchan madhu mantena verma sheetal vinod talwar will be responsible.
(Dinesh vyas)
Comments
Post a Comment